Thursday, August 21, 2014

Blog Post 1

JAGS

I am a new student at South Alabama and because of this I have not heard anything good or bad about EDM310. Our short time in class however has made me fear one aspect of this class.That aspect is the uncertainty of not being able to know exactly how to do everything that is expected of us before leaving the classroom. In this class we are expected to figure out our homework rather than already knowing. In other classes in my past I have never been asked to do something that we have not already practiced through out the past. This class is very different in that regard due to the class being a blended class. The simple truth is that we would have to meet everyday in order to cover every aspect that we are expected to preform in our at home assignments. I believe the most difficult aspect of this class for me will be not allowing myself to get frustrated with the take home assignments. I am some what good with technology but not great by any means. This not knowing exactly how to do something frightens me the most. The best way for me to deal with this is to begin homework assignments early allowing myself time to reach out for help at EDM310 labs.

1 comment:

  1. "That aspect is the uncertainty of not being able to know exactly how to do everything that is expected of us before leaving the classroom....This not knowing exactly how to do something frightens me the most."

    Learning means you start not knowing how to do something. If you already know it, learning cannot occur. You are here to learn. At least that is the theory behind schools and colleges.

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete