Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Project 6 C4KSummarySeptember

Classroom Blog

Throughout the month of month I have posted on Damien's, Hailey's, and Hope's blog.

Damien's post was of a descriptive paragraph of an animation they watched in class named The Moon La Luna. I commented on Damien's post stating my name, where I attend school, and complimented him on his great blog post.

Hailey's blog post was poem about herself. Throughout the poem she mentioned that she loves to play basketball, roller skate, and many other facts about herself. I commented on Hailey's post stating my name, where I attend school, complimented her on her post, and shared with her that I too like to play basketball.

Hope's blog was made up of two short paragraphs about hard work, and talents. Throughout this post she described the differences between the two. I commented on Hope's post stating my name, where I attend school, complimented her on her good post, and shared with her my feelings of hard work and talents. I stated that someone may not be born with talents, but through hard work talents can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment