Friday, November 21, 2014

C4K November

kids blog


Patrickm, Student of Mr. Akerson 5th grade from Saint Louis, MO

Patrickm wrote about the importance of not wearing uniforms at school. This is my response. Patrickm, I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I can tell this is a very important issue for you. I really enjoyed the passion you put into this post. I agree with you students should have a way to express their individuality. Great post keep up the good work.

Amaya, Student of Mrs Mena from Chula Vista, CA

Amaya wrote a compare and contrast blog on the differences and similarities between her and her mother. This is my response. Hello, I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. You did a great job with this compare and contrast blog. I really enjoyed your last line about the jerky! Keep up the good work.

Paris R, Student of Mrs. Mena 5th grade from Chula Vista, CA

Paris wrote a compare and contrast blog post on Henry Ford and Maya Angelou. This is my commit. Hello my name is Justin Thompson and I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. You did a nice job on this blog post. Good job describing how these individuals helped shape the world. Keep up the good work and have a great rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment