Wednesday, November 26, 2014

C4T November

blogging

Stephens Greenberg

This post is about a new exciting school in Brooklyn New York. This new school is nothing like the traditional school setting. Students meet with personalized tutors for two hours daily and often work in small group settings. My commit follows; Hello my name is Justin Thompson I am a student of EDM310 @ the University of South Alabama. I will post a summery on my blog at the end of the month. These new type of schools sound interesting. Do these schools offer after school activities such as sports and band?

Nicholas Provenzano

 Throughout this post Mr. Provenzano explains the benefits about Project Based Learning and shows an example of one of his students project. I would suggest anyone that wants to learn the benefits of Project Based Learning activities to visit his blogger. My commit follows:
Mr. Provenzano,

My name is Justin Thompson and I am a student of EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I will be summarizing your latest post on my blogger. Your students did an outstanding job making this video. It is amazing how Project Based Learning activities fully engage students.  

No comments:

Post a Comment