Saturday, October 25, 2014

C4K summary Oct

Blogging

James from Mrs Schraml 5th Grade
This post is about his love for choir.

I am a student at the University of Alabama. It sounds like you are going to have a blast in choir. I do not believe we have choir at the University, but I did have choir at my high school. Sadly, I did not participate in it because of baseball. Keep up the good work and practice and who knows where your talents will take you.

Bella from Mrs Ripp 7th Grade
This post is about what kids should be able to control in school.

My name is Justin Thompson and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. College is quite different than middle school, but I do remember having some of the same problems you are having while I was in middle school. One being the short time between classes. We too only had 3 min to make it to our next class. Most of the time my teachers allowed me to go to the bathroom at the beginning of class but not all the time. Maybe if you ask right when you walk in they will allow you to go. Great post Bella.

Bobby, from Ms Ripp
This post is about diplomacy in the classroom.

 My name is Justin Thompson and I am also student at the University of South Alabama. Voting on test dates would make life a lot simpler. I remember when I was your age having as many as four test in one day. Keep up the good work and remember the best way to keep up with your studies is with a calender and good time management.

Quinlan, from Mrs. Somerville
In this post she was telling a story about her nightmare.

 My name is Justin Thompson and i am a student from the University of South Alabama. This does sound like a horrible nightmare. Nice job telling your story keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment